When doing the Burning Hot Pole Dancing achievement, you can get a refund on the item of apparel you bought last. So buy the [Sandals of Summer] last (200 [Burning Blossoms]) and when you’re done, return the sandals and you should have enough blossoms left to buy a [Captured Flame] pet or [Brazier of Dancing Flames].
To provide players with a more transparent notification of when Wintergrasp battles occur, as well as better control zone population and stability, several changes have been made.
- Players now have the option to queue for Wintergrasp from a Wintergrasp Battlemaster in any capital city or by simply entering the Wintergrasp zone.
- Queuing will begin 15 minutes before each battle. If chosen, you will automatically be teleported to the zone. Any players in the zone who have not been chosen from the queue will be teleported out when the battle begins.
- The queue system remains active for the entire battle. As soon as a player leaves, a new one will be chosen from the queue.
- Trying to enter Wintergrasp during an active battle for which you have not been chosen will teleport you out. Please note that, as you are now able to fly over Wintergrasp, you will only be teleported out if you try to land and join the battle.
- Level 80 players get higher priority in the queue than lower level players. In addition, a random selection of queued players will be taken from both the Battlemasters and the zone itself.
- The queue will accept up to 100 players from each faction, resulting in a maximum battle of 200 players at a time.
The Midsummer Fire Festival starts today. Honor Alliance fires and descecrate Horde fires, toss torches, and do an instance daily to acquire [Burning Blossoms] that you can spend on various items. Full details and coordinates of all fires can be found at http://www.wowwiki.com/Midsummer_Fire_Festival.
Welcome, everybody! We’re so happy to see you join us! We all look forward to lots of fun and adventures!